Friday 2 August 2013

This or That Tag!

I've seen this tag on a few other blogs and I really enjoyed reading them so I thought I'd have a go, so, here goes..

Makeup
Blush or bronzer-
Hmm, I'd say blush as I literally look dead without it!

Lipgloss or lipstick- 
As much as I love lipsticks, it'd have to be lipgloss, I rarely go out with bare lips even if it's just some Vaseline.

Eyeliner or mascara- 
Mascara, I'm absolutely awful at eyeliner no matter if it's pencil, liquid or gel. I just don't understand how some people can get both eyes exactly symmetrical!

Foundation or concealer- 
Foundation any day. I never go out without foundation (unless it's to like Tesco's or a car boot sale or something..) which I know is bad for your skin but eh oh well

Neutral or colour eyeshadow-
Neutral

Pressed or loose eyeshadow- 
Pressed although loose eyeshadows are usually more pigmented but can be so messy!

Brushes or sponges-
Brushes, I use the Real Techniques brushes and find them great! I use the 'expert face brush' for liquid foundation and the 'powder brush' for, well, powder foundation

Nail Polish-

Long or short- 
Long! I've recently stopped biting my nails (I know, it's gross) and I'm so happy that I finally have some long nails to paint!!

Acrylic or natural- 
I've never had acrylics because they ruin your nails underneath, so natural.

Brights or darks- 
Darks

Body
Perfume or body splash-
I'm not too sure what body splash is...so perfume.

Lotion or body butter-
Body butter, I use Palmers Coco Butter and it smells amazing.

Lush or other bath company-
Lush! I only really buy the bath bombs from Lush but I love them, especially the Dragons Egg one.

Fashion
Jeans or sweat pants-
Jeans, I don't think I've ever gone out in sweat pants.

Long or short sleeves-
Short

Dresses or skirts-
Dresses, although I have so many that I never wear..

Stripes or plaid-
Stripes

Flip flops or sandals-
Sandals, flip flops are so annoying

Studs or dangly earrings-
Dangly, if hoops count as dangly..

Necklaces or bracelets-
Hmmm, probably bracelets.

Cowboy or riding boots-
Neither really buuut riding boots

Jacket or hoodie-
Jacket

Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe-
Forever 21 as I've never heard of Charlotte Russe, guess it's an American store?

Abercrombie or Hollister-
I don't really like either but Hollister, as some of their swimwear is pretty

Saks 5th or Nordstrom-
I've never purchased from either, but Nordstom.

Hair
Curly or straight-
Straight! I have very curly hair and I hate it so much as it's usually just frizz...

Bobby pins or butterfly clips-
Bobby pins

Hairspray or gel-
Hairspray, gel is so sticky, although some hairspray can be as well.

Long or short-
Long, I look awful with short hair!

Light or dark-
Light, I have naturally very dark brown hair but I've just dyed it a lighter brown and it looks so much better.

Side or full fringe-
Side, never again will I get a full fringe..

Up or down-
Down, I have such an weird hair line so I prefer my hair down.

Random
Rain or shine-
Shine

Summer or winter-
Summer, although I moan about it being too hot and too cold..

fall or spring-
Spring

Chocolate or vanilla-
Chocolate!

Millie x

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog so much!

    stillbeingemily.blogspot.co.uk

    Emily oxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is nice and this looks like so much fun I can't wait to try it out ^·^

    sincerelyatira.blogspot.com

    Atira ^·^

    ReplyDelete