Sunday 7 July 2013

July Wish List



Hey everyone!
I've finally decided to start my own blog after years of lusting over everyone else's fashion and beauty blogs! I've put my first post as a fashion wish list for this month and i'll be (trying to...) do a wish list every month. I'll be adding beauty product reviews, ootd posts, fashion/beauty hauls and more! 

 July Wish List
1. OK so this isn't really a 'wish' item as I actually purchased it the other day (as you may have seen on my Instagram) and i'm already in love! The only thing I dislike about this dress is that it's white and i'm obviously going to spill something down it or get makeup on it...
2. A staple piece of jewellery really, a chunky gold chain goes with about any outfit!
3. I already own these cut out boots in silver and I wear them ALL the time! I'm so tempted to buy them in white, they're just so perfect aaaaahhhhh
4. Who doesn't love lizards? Who doesn't love sunglasses? Exactly.
5. Kimono jackets are perfect for the summer and this one is just so beautiful. I've seen it in a River Island store recently and it's so nicely beaded, think this may need a purchase..
6. Everybody needs to own some Topshop frilly socks and if you're me, you buy 3 pairs (for £8) then lose them all within a week. Think I might just stick with the Primark ones for £1.50..

No comments:

Post a Comment